蜜芽【视频】三个老光棍吹牛,一个比一个能吹,笑到吐血!-广西爆笑王

【视频】三个老光棍吹牛,一个比一个能吹,笑到吐血!-广西爆笑王猪斯拉

阅读本文前爱靓游 ,动动手指头,先点击上面的蓝色字体“广西爆笑王”,再点击“关注”,这样您就可以继续免费收到视频了。每天都有分享。完全是免费订阅,请放心关注。
地球不爆炸,我们不放假!
每天不定时更新爆笑视频!

Nervous, like spider silk, the gentle stickiness of the heart of zhou's coma, she didn't know how to describe her mood at this moment? Nervous, excited, happy, afraid. She said to herself: "don't panic, but your heart is like a little white rabbit. She was sitting in the car李欣凌 , her skirt on the hem快青 , the train of skirts, her hands not knowing where to put it.
Lin yu see weeks cosmic sensitive at the moment of tension, and if he put her soft boneless hands on your palm, two into play as a child, a finger gently tickled her palm. Weeks cosmic sensitive hand already no longer afraid of itch, but Lin yu Aaron hold her hands when she can experience a reliable, warm feeling, again the s ā o disorderly mood also can set a lot.
"After you open a concert, you face tens of thousands of viewers, what if you're nervous?"
Seeing that he looked at himself with a smile on his face, zhou was embarrassed and lowered his head. "I'm not nervous to meet you," he whispered.
"Do I have to be there for every concert?"
"This is what you say, do not renege!" Zhou was suddenly lifted up, with two shallow dimples on his gentle smile.
Lin couldn't help but stretch her hand over the tip of her nose and provoke a protest.
Lin, who rests his head in the back of the car, looks at zhou coma, like a piece of art.
"Does this dress like it?
Zhou nodded and sighed, "but only once."
Lin yu disapprovingly shrugged, "that bad?庞晓杰 I remember you always make a wish, when I was a child later will have to wear not over of dress, I think you wish soon realized."
"Before, you wanted to open a restaurant and have an endless chicken leg every day. Now you don't open a restaurant and have a chicken leg to eat. Is your wish fulfilled?" With two stories of childhood, zhou was relaxed when he was unconscious.
Between the two conversations, the little car they sat in was parked in front of the hotel. Zhou was already unnervated, but she looked out of the car, and her heart was more flustered. So many reporters have so many camera flashes that her hands don't know how to put them张雨菲 , and her eyes don't know where to look.
"It's them who are here, not you, go!" Lin raised his arm and motioned for zhou to pull his arm up.
Marble white smooth skin, with silvery white se sequined fishtail dress我的流氓老师 , weeks of cosmic sensitive on the red carpet that moment小草乌 , the air around as if frozen, all the breath东坝郊野公园 , all into the entranced by her unique appearance, mind at that time couldn't find the right adjectives.
The silhouette of the fishtail dress, which highlights zhou's excellent figure, has been turned into the usual corner of the horn.
After more than ten seconds, we finally coma from weeks min all this amazing into fish dress modelling, the reporters on the camera shutter, flash爱拍神仙道 , like the stars in the sky flicker.
King group xian wear out a unprecedented dress dress has already put into very shocked, now weeks cosmic susceptibility appeared on a modelling is novel and chic dress dress, the reporters curiosity in the heart suddenly be ignited, many into secretly in the heart to do the two women had a comparison, but helpless found that group of xian qing li and free from vulgarity, wang weeks cosmic min nobility is elegant, the red carpet is the same eye-catching, race is divide the autumn se蜜芽 , each has its games.
The origin of the two dress suddenly become present all journalists want to know things, in the heart of numerous problems related to this is all over, and the camera flash the urbanized object is different, questions of firepower is aimed at the yu Lin.
"Mr. Lin, miss zhou coma this dress is amazing. Did you give it to her?" Before the first to seize the opportunity to ask questions is the king of xian annoys the reporter, he asked a question but, immediately after ask again: "miss king group xian this day also wore a special beautiful dress dress, also Mr. Lin to send?"
"Maybe it's in the same shop, but what does it have to do with me?" The Ming eye knew that this was not the case with Lin商业三国 , but Lin had to pretend that he didn't know what to do.
"Rumours are Mr. Lin and miss wang before dating, this day she alone to attend the banquet, whereas Mr Lin bring with them, miss zhou there is another explanation, or say you two have already broken up?"
"Love is what you say, breakup is what you say, what else can I say?"
Lin yu Aaron asked for questions from the journalists not embarrassed, see the other journalists from xian wang group pry open Lin yu Aaron mouth, immediately change direction, asks about the song dynasty and zhou Lin things between cosmic min.
"Mr. Lin周君梦, it is true that the legend of" kunlun "is said to have been written by miss zhou.
"Every reader has his own idea of what he thinks is the frost, and the coma is the cream of my heart, which I do not deny."
Yu Lin Aaron's, not only across the reporter uproar, standing beside his week comet min also paused, have since Lin Xiaoman is for this reason advised her to take xiao frost, now personally heard Lin yu Aaron to admit it, she suddenly become a dreamy expression on her face with radiance, as if in the mind is experiencing a distant future a better life.
"Has Mr. Lin considered looking for miss zhou to be his girlfriend?"
Zhou, who suddenly became nervous, was afraid to hear the negative answer from Lin.
"I didn't say that. You have to ask the fans of the coma." Lin did not respond directly to the news, but he was relieved that zhou was at the same time.
Her distracted, the reporter then asked what the problem, don't leave any impression in my head, just remember all the way and yu Lin Aaron stop-go, etc into the hotel lobby, at present there is no anti flash, weeks the cosmic min was coming from that kind of dreamlike state of living.
"What a talented woman, a pair of bibi in o战王龙妃 !" Shao yifu, sitting in the car, looked at the figure of Lin and zhou in the hotel and said with a sigh.
"I think xiao xian and Lin are well-matched, too." Fang disapprovingly from China smiled, Shao Yifu know she slants this is intended to help, not disturbing, let the driver put the car into the parking lot directly, only the big age, but don't want to go to the red carpet and young into the spotlight stealer.
轻松点下赞,我们用力干!

2020-02-11 | 热度 297℃ 全部文章 | Tags: