红色警戒中文版下载【视频】一起挑战!21天英语听说蜕变营!!! Day14-toptrans1001

【视频】一起挑战!21天英语听说蜕变营!!! Day14-toptrans1001

Day 14保持联系却仍旧孤单夏明宪 ?
苟有恒,何必三更眠五更起;最无益寿宁路 ,莫过一日曝十日寒。说好一起学英语,你能坚持下来么?
现在加入21天蜕变营,21天养成一种好习惯,21天系统学习听说译,21天相互督促抗击懒癌,21天和优秀老师一起成长, 21天收获一份意想不到的惊喜!
课程特色:
1.每周精选一篇TED演讲,备考专四、六级、口译、雅思考试
2.每周专业老师讲解语音、听力、口语
3. 学委以文字+语音陪同学习,完美掌握
4. 课程设置严格教学制度,确保学习效果
5. 每周末测试,及时指导学习中的问题
香港中文大学翻译硕士+10多年教学专业讲师周末直播讲解
1Sherry Turkle

我是学童
学员对象:发音差,节奏差
学童作业内容:
1. 正确读每个单词 2. 正确断句,连读 3. 流利说出这句话
In those heady days, we were experimenting with chat rooms and online virtual communities. We were exploring different aspects of ourselves. And then we unplugged. I was excited.
重点注解:
1.heady['hedi] adj. 令人陶醉的
in the heady days just after their marriage.
他们婚后令人陶醉的日子里。
2.virtual ['v?:t?u死亡医生 ?l] adj. 虚拟的
3.unplug [,?n'pl?ɡ] v. 拔去…的电源插头
4.experiment [ik'speriment] v. 实验
参考译文:
这段时光令人陶醉恩基爱 ,我们体验着网络聊天室和在线虚拟社区,从不同的角度探索自己。拔掉电源,回到现实,我兴奋不已。
我是学霸
学员对象:5-10遍听懂以下内容
学霸作业内容:
1.听写本段落2.灵活运用词汇句型3.流畅准确朗读本段落
Just a moment ago, my daughter Rebecca texted me for good luck. Her text said, "Mom, you will rock." I love this. Getting that text was like getting a hug. And so there you have it, I embody the central paradox. I'm a woman who loves getting texts, who's going to tell you that too many of them can be a problem.
重点注解:
1.Rebecca[r?'bek三木科?] 丽贝卡(人名)
2.text [tekst]v. 给…发短信
Mary texted me when she got home.
玛丽到家时给我发了短信张同敞 。
3.rock[r?k]v. 使...震惊
His death rocked the fashion business.
他的死震惊了时装界。
4.embody [im'b?di]v.包含
5.paradox ['p?r?d?ks]n. 自相矛盾
参考译文:
几分钟之前,我的女儿Rebecca发了一条短信为我加油。她说 “妈妈,你会震撼全场的!” 我很喜欢看到这样的短信,收到她的短信就像是得到了她的拥抱。那么大家看到了,我自己就处在一个核心矛盾里。 一方面,我非常喜欢收短信。另一方面,我要讲讲短信过多会造成问题。
Actually that reminder of my daughter brings me to the beginning of my story. 1996, when I gave my first TEDTalk母猪肉能吃吗 , Rebecca was five years old and she was sitting right there in the front row. I had just written a book that celebrated our life on the internet and I was about to be on the cover of Wired Magazine. In those heady days, we were experimenting with chat rooms and online virtual communities. We were exploring different aspects of ourselves. And then we unplugged. I was excited. As a psychologist, what excited me most was the idea that we would use what we learned in the virtual world about ourselves, about our identity, to live better lives in the real world.
重点注解:
1.reminder [ri'maind?] n. 提醒人记忆之物
2.row [r?黄蕙兰 ?] n. 排
3.in the front row 在前排
4.celebrate ['selibreit] v. 庆祝
5.Wired Magazine 连线杂志
6.heady ['hedi] adj. 令人陶醉的
in the heady days just after their marriage.
他们婚后令人陶醉的日子里。
7.virtual ['v芗芗?:t?u?l] adj. 虚拟的
8.unplug [,?n'pl?ɡ] v. 拔去…的电源插头
Whenever there's a storm, I unplug my computer.
一有暴雨,我就拔掉电脑插头。
9.psychologist [psai'k?l?d?ist] n. 心理学家
参考译文:
事实上,这让想起故事的开端。1996年我第一次在 TED 演讲的时候,Rebecca只有5岁,坐最前排。那时张子健老婆 ,我刚刚写了一本庆祝网络新生活的书陶醉哥 ,而且我将要成为《连线》杂志 (Wired) 的封面人物永修天气预报 。这段时光令人陶醉,我们体验着网络聊天室和在线虚拟社区,从不同的角度探索自己。冯天魁 拔掉电源,回到现实,我兴奋不已。作为一个心理学家,最令我兴奋的想法:在虚拟世界中认识了解人类d8婚团网,学以致用,在现实世界中改善生活张颖儿 。
超额学习
我是学神
学员对象:1-5遍听懂所有
学神作业内容:
1. 听完一个意群,翻译核心含义
2. 灵活运用词汇句型
3. 看着文本,双语互译
Now fast-forward to 2012. I'm back here on the TED stage again. My daughter's 20. She's a college student. She sleeps with her cellphone, so do I. And I've just written a new book, but this time it's not one that will get me on the cover of Wired Magazine. So what happened? I'm still excited by technology, but I believe, and I'm here to make the case, that we're letting it take us places that we don't want to go.
重点注解:
1.fast-forward ['fɑ:st'f?:w?d] v. 使快进; 快进
2.just fast forward the video快进录像
参考译文:
现在让我们快进到2012年,我又重新回到了TED的讲台。我的女儿已经是一名20岁的大学生了。 她睡觉都抱着她的手机,其实我也是。我刚刚完成了一本新书,但是这一本却不会让我登上《连线》杂志的封面。那这十几年间发生了什么呢?我仍然为科技而兴奋七夜狂爱。我想要向大家说明,但是我相信我们科技正在把我们带向歧途。
Over the past 15 years, I've studied technologies of mobile communication and I've interviewed hundreds and hundreds of people, young and old, about their plugged in lives. And what I've found is that our little devices, those little devices in our pockets朝鲜仁祖 , are so psychologically powerful that they don't only change what we do, they change who we are. Some of the things we do now with our devices are things that, only a few years ago, we would have found odd or disturbing, but they've quickly come to seem familiar, just how we do things.
参考译文:
过去的15年,我一直在研究移动通信技术的影响,采访了成百上千的人,红色警戒中文版下载年轻的和年长的都有,了解他们的“移动生活”。结果发现,我们口袋中手机有非常强大的心理影响,它不仅改变我们的生活方式,也改变了我们本身。我们现在用电子设备做的一些事情,在几年前还被认为是稀奇或让人讨厌的事,但是很快大家就习以为常 ——只是我们的行事方式而已农家新庄园。
学习规则
1、每日提交作业打卡仇晓飞,积累学分
2、进群后阅读公告,请勿重复扫码
3、每日清理不打卡学员

2020-02-24 | 热度 338℃ 全部文章 | Tags: